CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend

So this weekend we spent pretty much the whole weekend with family, and it was really a fun time. Friday was my brother-in-law's Bday, so we went to this great Italian food place that we had never been to over in Frisco! Then Sat, we went to Lone Star Park to the horse races. I had a BLAST! And won a little bit of money too.. I was doing small bets, but I won all my money back and made $35.00 so I thought that was pretty good! I could really get addicted to that! Anyway, plans are hopefully in the works for us to go back soon... Then Sunday was Easter with the whole family at my in-laws house, where we got to hunt Easter eggs with my 2 and1/2 yr old neice. She was really funny bc she liked to hunt them, however had no care for what was inside of them... and I should tell you that my in-laws put cash money along with candy inside the eggs... the prizes are worth about $300.00 every year... makes for a good hunt:)

0 comments: