Well A lot has been happening over the last week or so...
Last weekend I went to my friend Amanda's house out in San Angelo.... she lives on a HUGE working ranch out there, where my favorite thing to do is go for a long ride! I am sure she gets tired of it because she sees it everyday, but I just love it! Anyway, I was out there with her while she was getting her bridal portraits done... She looked amazing! It was great to see her so confident and happy.. I know she is looking forward to her marriage to Jeremy in about 30 days...
This week has been a whirlwind of activities with a little work thrown in. I Picked up my mare and baby from the breeding farm, but was disappointed to see that she had no spots... thus she will be registered as a breeding stock paint... not the best, but she is still eligible for the futurities... and man is she cute! She shure can move...
This weekend, I am headed to College Station to spend the weekend with the girls for Amanda's bachelorette party! We have some exciting things planned, but alas I can't talk about them until the weekend is over... you will have to stay in suspense just like Amanda has been all month.
\Well that is my life in a nutshell, at least what it has been for the last week or two!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
A week in review
Posted by Dr. G at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment